Adult Fitness - Lap Swimming
Aquatics / Adult -
Aquatics - Fall 2022
Swim laps in designated lap swim lanes for fitness and conditioning. Participants are able and encouraged to share a lane.
Please note the following restrictions:
- The participant may enter the pool facility five minutes prior to class.
- There will be no use of lockers in the locker rooms; only use of showers (to rinse off before class) and bathroom use. Participants are asked to bring their belongings in a bag on the pool deck.
- There is limited locker room changing available. You are encouraged to come in your swimsuit and leave in your swimsuit (depending upon weather).
- If the participant is not feeling well, PLEASE do not come to class.
Our Adult Fitness Programs have two ways to attend:
- Register online for a season pass - good for specific dates and times. This guarantees you a spot and is available for a reduced rate.
- If a lap swimming lesson is not at capacity, drop in is available for a fee of $5.00.
Swim masks are not allowed during any of our lap swim or recreational swim sessions. Lap swimmers may wear goggles (that do not cover the nose).