This program is for participants in 6th-12th grades. The prerequisites for this program are:
The ability to swim 50 continuous yards of freestyle and backstroke, 25 yards of breaststroke or have completed American Red Cross Level 4.
Monday and Wednesday Evenings swim practice with coaching
Saturday Optional Swim with workout
The following guidelines will need to be followed in order to participate in the program:
- The participant may enter the pool facility five minutes prior to class.
- All participants must maintain social distancing and masks are required when not in the pool.
- There will be limited locker room usage. Individual lockers are not available. Participants are encouraged to bring a bag for their clothes to bring out on the pool deck.
- The participant should come dressed to swim if possible. The participant is allowed goggles, swim cap, towel, warm-ups, flip-flops/sandals and a plastic water bottle (must be a screw top).
- Do not share equipment. Please bring the following: googles, kickboard*, and pull buoy*. If you do not have these*, they can be checked out to you for the class. Googles and swim caps are available for purchase.
- The participant must leave five minutes after the class ends.
- This is a drop off and pick up only - no parent(s) observation from hallway, pool deck or bleachers.
- If the participant is not feeling well, PLEASE do not come to class.
No partial or pro-rated fees for absences/ vacations/ etc.