|Mon, Jun 28|
Open Swim is offered on Saturday afternoons and you must register ahead of time.
This Spring we have the following policies in place:
- Anyone staying in the facility (whether swimming or not) needs to be a registered participant (due to facility capacity ratios and a required reservation system).
- Everyone entering the facility must wear a face covering. Face coverings are required in the locker rooms, pool lobby, and on deck when not in the water.
- Please come ready to swim. You may remove outer clothing in the locker room before swimming.
- Individual lockers are not available. You may bring your items on the pool deck with you. You are responsible for anything of value.
- All swimmers must take a shower before entering the water.
- Anyone under the age of seven must have an adult swimming with them within arms reach.
- Please social distance from others not in your group. Currently you must social distance 6 feet away from other groups in the pool area.
- You may bring your own balls, noodles, Coast Guard Approved Personal Flotation Devices, etc to the facility. Inflatables are not allowed. We do have noodles and pool rings you may check out of the pool office. They are cleaned with disinfectant between uses.
- Limited changing is available in the locker rooms. You must social distance in the locker room.
Open Swim SessionOPEN SWIM All ages are welcome during our open swim hours! Open swim time allows the opportunity for young swimmers to practice their skills, or just play and have fun. An adult is required to be in the water with children under the age of 7 (within arms reach). Lap swim and water walking in the lanes will also be available during this time as space allows. Open swim includes: Shallow end use for all swimmers Deep end swimming for all swimmers who complete a swim test. Diving board usage - one diving board will be open for diving and forward jumping. Shallow end basketball hoop and balls Rings, noodles, etc. Please note: goggles which over the nose (face mask style) and inflatables are not permitted. If you have a punch card (before March 2020), we will accept these. They must be presented at the time of check-in. One punch for each person swimming will be deducted from the punch card. Pre-registration is encouraged, but we will accept drop-ins (depending upon capacity).