|Sat, Oct 1|
Open Swimming Policies
- All swimmers must take a shower before entering the water.
- Anyone under the age of seven must have an adult swimming with them within arms reach.
- You may bring your own balls, noodles, Coast Guard Approved Personal Flotation Devices, etc to the facility. Inflatables are not allowed.
- Rings, noodles, and balls are provided.
- Limited changing is available in the locker rooms.
Open Swim SessionOPEN SWIM All ages are welcome during our open swim hours! Open swim time allows the opportunity for young swimmers to practice their skills, or just play and have fun. An adult is required to be in the water with children under the age of 7 (within arms reach). Lap swim and water walking in the lanes will also be available during this time as space allows. Open swim includes: Shallow end use for all swimmers Deep end swimming for all swimmers who complete a swim test. Diving board usage - one diving board will be open for diving and forward jumping. Shallow end basketball hoop and balls Rings, noodles, etc. Please note: goggles which over the nose (face mask style) and inflatables are not permitted. If you have a punch card, we will accept these if we have available space. They must be presented at the time of check-in. One punch for each person swimming will be deducted from the punch card. Pre-registration is encouraged, but we will accept drop-ins (depending upon capacity). Please note: refunds are only available on cancellations five days in advance and incur a $1.00 processing fee per transaction.