- Select a date and time that works with your schedule and select “Enroll Now”
- Complete all requested information and select “Enroll”
- The next page is the Shopping Basket. Click “Check Out for $0”
- If your registration is successful, you will receive an immediate email confirmation that includes your screening date and time. (Note: If you are a new user to the Eleyo registration system and have created a new account during the registration process, you will receive two emails. One to welcome you as a new Eleyo user and another to confirm your screening registration.)
- If you do not receive a course confirmation email a few minutes after registering, your registration is not complete and your appointment is not valid. If you need assistance with registration, please email or call Anne Anderson at (763) 506-2400 or email@example.com
- Your email will look like this if your registration is confirmed.
Please complete the required forms on the Anoka Hennepin Screening webpage https://www.ahschools.us/earlychildhoodscreening
and either Submit them or print them and bring them with you.
Early Childhood Screening is a FREE, simple check of how your child is growing, developing and learning. State law requires children to be screened between the ages of 3 to 5 years old.
Any child who will go to school in the state of Minnesota must have an Early Childhood Screening record before entering kindergarten. Early Childhood Screening is NOT a kindergarten readiness assessment and should not be put off until right before kindergarten. However, if your child is five years old, not eligible for kindergarten, and not yet been through preschool screening, call to arrange an appointment. During screening your child will complete developmental activities to see if they’re meeting important milestones specific to their age. They will check: vision/hearing, height/weight, immunizations, large and small muscle skills, thinking, language and communication skills, and social emotional development. Appointments typically take an hour.
Follow these steps to make an appointment